Dark Waterfall

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Animation Songs!!!

      
Friends, These are songs i got enjoyable to hear.
1.Brother Bear : "Look Through My Eyes"
                          "Welcome"
                          " No Way Out"
                          " On My Way"
2. Lion King : "Can You Feel The Love Tonight"
                      "Circle of Life"
    Lion King II : "Love Will Find A Way"
                         "We Are One"
                         " He Lives In You"
3. TarZan : "You'll Be In My Heart"
                  " Strangers Like Me"
4. Tangled (Rapunzel) : "I See The Light"
5. Rio : "Telling The World"
            "Fly Love"
6. Hercules: "Go The Distance"
7. Wall-E : "Down To Earth"
8. Alladin : "A Whole New World"
9. Meet The Robinson : "Little Wonders"
10. Atlantis The Lost Empires : "Where The Dream Takes You"
11. Final Fantasy : "Eyes On Me"
                             " Melodies of Life"
                             " Love Will Grow"
                             " Diamonds In My Heart"
12. Anastasia: "At The Beginning"
13. Mulan : "Reflection"
14. Car : "Find Yourself"
15. Beauty and The Beast : "Tales As Old As Time"
16. The Land Before Time : "If We Hold On Together"
17. Legend of the Guardian: The Owls of Ga'Hoole : "To The Sky"

I'll post the rest if I got it's good to hear ^()^

No comments:

Post a Comment